Thursday, June 3, 2010

Phone Call with birth mother

Today we will talk with the birth mom over the phone. We have not talked to her since we met her back in October. We have been so blessed to have an angel, named Marilu, (that is a social worker)to communicate with her and be our mouthpiece this entire process. It has really been nice to have someone that knows how to handle these situations intervene for us.

I really am not nervous about this. After all we have been through to have children, I truly know that God is in control. If it is in His Will, it will come forth and that gives me great peace.

Meanwhile, we are busy enjoying our last few days of full nights of sleep! We are also making preparations for our time after the baby comes because we have to stay in Florida for a few days for things to be finalized. We plan to stay at the beach. I am looking forward to this time, as well. It will be nice to just focus on enjoying the baby and family.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your guys! I know right where you are and the peace of God is a marvelous gift! Praying that sweet baby too.
    Love you,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete