The birth mother agreed to be induced on Tuesday, June 8th. How exciting to think we could be there for the delivery. Of course, she may come sooner. But we are looking forward to it either way!
How exciting!!! I am so glad you guys are keeping a blog. This way we can all follow what's going on while you're there after her delivery. I pray June 8 comes quickly for you. :)
This is so exciting!! I am glad you made this blog so we can get updates on your new little blessing. We are praying for you all!! By the way June 8th is my Brittany's birthday! Very good day for a new baby! I can't wait to meet your little girl!
That is wonderful news! We will continue to keep you in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!!! I am so glad you guys are keeping a blog. This way we can all follow what's going on while you're there after her delivery. I pray June 8 comes quickly for you. :)
ReplyDeleteOh! How exciting. Thanks for the blog and keeping us updated. Praying for you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so exciting!! I am glad you made this blog so we can get updates on your new little blessing. We are praying for you all!! By the way June 8th is my Brittany's birthday! Very good day for a new baby! I can't wait to meet your little girl!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you. This is truly an answered prayer. I can't wait to see your beautiful baby girl. We love you guys.
ReplyDeleteHooray! We're so excited for you. We're praying for a peaceful, joyful experience all around. Love from the Clement Clan
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update! We are so excited and happy for you guys. Can't wait to see this little angel. Be safe!
ReplyDelete