Sunday, June 27, 2010

Famous Firsts






Well, we have been home about a week now-Praise Jesus. We were so glad to bring our baby girl to her new home. We introduced her to her room with crib and snuggly animals provided by big brother.






During this short week she has had many firsts! She went to church for the first time, slept in her Peter Rabbit crib, took a stoller ride and went for a visit to grandmamma's house.






The love God has placed in our hearts for her is so amazing. Steven is just smitten by his baby girl. He holds her like a fragile diamond and rocks her so gently. Ethan says "Momma, I just can't wait to see her everyday I wake up. She has such bright eyes and is so soft. I really love her." And Mommy just thinks she is beautiful in every way and I am so thankful to have this daughter to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment