Monday, June 7, 2010

we're off

!Well the bags are packed, the pets are fed, the trash is out, the van is clean with gas. I think we are ready! I forgot how much room baby gear takes.
As we were leaving, we commented how we were leaving as three and coming home as four.
Everyone has their own reaction to what is about to come. Steven says he is excited but has a nervous feeling in his stomach. Ethan explains that he just wants to see his sister. I just feel focused to accomplish this mission. We look forward to this journey!
We are on our way to pick up my mom who will accompany us during our trip. Then we will find our way to tallahassee. We will be staying at a Ronald McDonald House the first few days.

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip everyone! What a blessing! We will keep you all in our prayers!Love You Guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The journey is just beginning! My prayer is that u will feel as if God Himself were there holding your hand during the next few days! We love her already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooo! We're so excited!! Praying that Ansley Grace has an uneventful entrance into the world. Praying for peace and assurance for your family. Family of four-Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I can't wait to see the FAB FOUR! Wish you guys a safe and happy trip to pick up your little angel Ansley.

    ReplyDelete